IT Senior Business Systems Analyst
IT Senior Business Systems Analyst
Why join our team?
AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently support over 2,650 customers in 23 countries around the world.
We currently have a live role for an IT Senior Business Systems Analyst at AMCS Group
Reporting directly to the Group Head of IT, the successful candidate will work closely with business stakeholders at senior level, existing partners and external consultants.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be part of a team that is accountable for project delivery and system enhancements, as well as cross-workstream initiatives. This is a ‘hands on’ role in which you will be responsible for leading and defining changes & enhancements to core business systems & processes.
The candidate must be a strong analytical problem solver and creative thinker with the ability to ask the right questions and develop a point of view that will influence business decisions. The successful candidate will play an active role in helping drive the digital transformation of AMCS Group.
· Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognising and capitalising on improvement opportunities;
· Serve as Project Manager on key transformational projects; completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
· Manage business stakeholder relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others updated on project progress and results
· Co-ordinate with Information Technology team to ensure functional requirements, customer requirements, and implementation requirements are achieved and documented.
· Tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
· Bringing together people from business and technical backgrounds, often across multiple dispersed teams, to collaborate for project success
· Stay current with business needs and strategies; utilising formal and informal written communication methods to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to the business.
· At least 7 years’ experience working in a client facing role, ideally from a consulting / business analysis background.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (computer science, Business Systems, engineering etc)
· Strong business acumen - the ability to plan through strategic thinking; an understanding of all areas of business operations and how they are interconnected; recognition of the financial elements of a business; and decision making to guide a business through appropriate programme strategy.
· Experience of working on a complex software implementation projects including application change, data migration and integration
· Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
· The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams. Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
· Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
· Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel, Power BI or similar.
· Knowledge of SOC Type I & II advantageous.
· Experience using BA Skills and techniques to elicit the required information and produce deliverables to tight deadlines
· Experience of managing workshops with senior leaders and stakeholders and co-ordinating outputs.
· Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyse and document Business Process, User and Functional requirements in a structured way
· Excellent senior stakeholder management experience