Senior Change Management Consultant
Senior Change Management Consultant
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Change Management Consultant based in Limerick. The person will act as the key business partner to the Global Professional Services Team
We will also consider candidates in other Irish locations if the candidate is flexible to travel regularly to Limerick.
As AMCS evolves the Global Professional Services delivery model, a new level of engagement is being developed, to focus on helping clients manage through the difficulties of transition, from their existing process, systems and organisational model, to leverage maximum benefits of their investment in AMCS Best Practice Enterprise Management processes & solutions.
The Global Solution Architect team (within Global Professional Services) supports customer implementation projects to enable rapid and consistent delivery of AMCS Best Practice standard solutions. This encompasses multiple dimensions, including:
- Leadership in Organizational, Process & Technical Solution Change Management
- Enterprise Architecture (how the AMCS ‘footprint’ sits in the customers environment)
- Solution Architecture (including, using Standard Configurations & System Integration approach)
- Adoption of AMCS Standardized Business Processes
The team will consist of a blend of expert roles such as Technical Architects, Solution Architects and Change Management Consultants. The team will work with and support colleagues in the Regional Project Implementation teams (Matrix Organization).
Effective Change Management enables the transformation of four key areas: Strategy, Processes, Technology, and People, to enhance performance, accelerate adoption, improve utilization and proficiency.
The Senior Change Management Consultant will operate within the Global Solution Architect team to bring together key skills to enable our customers on a successful transition to AMCS. This team will work alongside Project Implementation teams globally, to ensure the four key elements of the transition are consistently managed at the client’s senior management/executive, Business Process Owner(BPO) & Programme Leadership levels.
Working with the client stakeholders, at the initial stage of the PS engagement, this team will help the Project Implementation team define the current systems, process and organisation and create a roadmap for the client to transition to AMCS.
The Change Management Consultant role will focus on the linkages between the process transition and organisational changes, and advise the client on the key stakeholders they will need, leading and driving the process changes across their organisation. Lead/facilitate meetings with client to ensure an understanding of the current company organisational structure and culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan to align with the AMCS solution.
This role also includes advising clients how they need to organise their teams best to map into the new process(es) to achieve the desired business outcomes (e.g. centralised Customer Service, central controls on Contracts/Service Agreements for optimum margin protection, standardized pricing models, centralized Transport/Logistics Operations, etc.). Providing guidance and support to the client executives & project team throughout the project to overcome obstacles.
Working with the client and Project Implementation team, advise and help formulate onboarding strategies to de-risk and minimise the time-to-value (i.e. go-live), this could include phasing by line-of-business, outlet(s), service types, etc.
The role would also include working with colleagues in the Global Solution Architect team to create a knowledge base of resources (e.g. templates/blueprints, presentations, models, etc.) for both Pre-Sales, Clients and Project Implementation teams to percolate the ‘know-how’ and learnings, including:
- How to leverage best practice methods/framework to achieve target results and value realization/ROI
- How to align Leadership goals for optimized state – people, process, tools & metrics
- Develop a Change Framework/model and assets for future Project implementations
- Change Management Professional and/or Project Manager certification
- Strong Consulting Skills
- LEAN, 6-Sigma or other business process improvement certification
- Exceptional track record in management of business process transformation projects
- BA/BS/BEng or Master’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in organizational/business process change management program design and implementation
- Experience in the implementation of supply chain systems, such as ERP, MES/MRP, Logistics, etc.
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills