VP Professional Services
VP Professional Services
AMCS is a global software company. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering recyclers, global waste operators, environmental services and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently supports over 2,500 customers in 23 countries around the world.
You will have responsibility for implementation, consulting, training and premium services. You will ensure that we have a consistent and successful delivery model to support a broad range of engagements types from small projects to multi-year roll-out and change programs. You will drive organic business growth by leading expansion of existing customers and supporting the Sales team in new customer acquisition. You will have a critical role in the direct engagement of our customers and creating a scalable organization that supports our growth targets. This is a senior role on our management team.
• Activate-Unlock and grow ARR
• Deliver targeted profit margin for Professional Services
• Customer satisfaction (NPS target to be defined)
Your Scope and Responsibility
• Direct functional and organization responsibility for professional services
• Ultimately responsible for all project implementations within region.
• Ensure on-time, quality delivery of all consulting engagements and services with best practice project management techniques
• Own and be accountable for driving revenue growth and meeting revenue targets.
• Manage the key performance indicators for the role including revenue, margin, utilization, client satisfaction, stakeholder satisfaction and employee morale.
• Financial forecasting and reconciliation to forecast and budget including reconciliation of actual against predicted revenue.
• Lead the team with a focus on good people management practices
• Work closely with the sales team on sales cycles to ensure we submit timely, high-quality proposals that maximize potential deal margin and lifetime customer value.
• Leverage global CoE model for best practices and knowledge capital.
• Serve as the vital link between the customer, Sales, Engineering & Product to lead communication of customer feedback to Engineering & Product teams
• Develop and implement consulting services partner strategy for North America
• On-going integration of acquisitions to our organization and delivery model
Your Background and Experience
• Minimum of 10 years of proven leadership and experience in enterprise software and services
• Experience within a global company - strong understanding and ability to produce within a global and distributed organization
• Successfully scaled and managed an Enterprise technology professional services organization within a cloud, SaaS software company
• Experience with delivering high-end, complex software implementations that address core business operations and processes (i.e, ERP, Accounting, Fleet Management and Transportation)
• Experience driving process change and automation with large, complex operations and companies
• Experience in capturing and building methodology and best practices
Your Unique Qualifications
• High drive to engage with customers, serve as executive sponsor/driver of key customer relationships, absolute commitment to customer satisfaction and service
• Market oriented - acute awareness and understanding of market trends
• Engaged Leader - believes in getting to know people, provides feedback proactively, helps others be successful
• Collaborative - ability to balance multiple constituents and deliver with influence
• High level of energy, dedication, and a competitive fire to succeed and win.
• Strategic and innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability to think outside the box, not afraid to be proactive.
• Commitment to execution - detail oriented, planned
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Self-driven, passionate, and committed to continuous learning
• Strong communication skills - ability to craft and deliver a variety of strategic, operational messages internally and externally